As you prepare to serve in missions, there are various important forms that will need to be completed along the way.
If you are preparing to participate in a short-term trip, there are various forms that will need to be completed before departure. You will first need to apply to the Short-term Volunteer Mission Pool, then you will need to complete the Assumption of Risk Form, Emergency Contact Information Form, provide a copy of your Passport and Flight Itinerary.
If you are preparing to serve long-term with CVM there are various forms that need to be completed before departure. If you have questions, please contact your regional director. Not sure who that is? Fill out our contact form and someone will get in touch with you.
- Short-term Missions Forms Checklist
- To keep you on track with all of the forms that need to be completed and returned to CVM before your short-term trip, download this Short-term Missions Forms Checklist PDF here.
- Short-term Volunteer Mission Pool Application (Vets, Vet Techs, Vet Students)
- Christian Commitment Reference (Veterinary Volunteers & Resource Volunteers)
- Professional/Peer Reference (Veterinary Volunteers)
- Resource Volunteer Application
- Domestic Trip Packet
- If you are participating in a domestic short-term trip, please complete this packet. Download the Domestic Short-term Forms Trip Packet here.
- International Trip Packet
- If you are participating in an international short-term trip, please complete this packet. Download the International Short-term Forms Trip Packet.
- List of Student Trips
- If you are a student looking to participate in trips, download this list of all current student trips.
- Short-term Suggested Reading List
- Short-term Code of Conduct
- If you are participating in a short-term trip you will need to complete the Code of Conduct form. Download this form and return it to the Short-term Office.
- If you are participating in a short-term trip as a leader please complete the appropriate forms. Download the Short-term Trip Leader Information packet if you are leading a team on a trip. Download the Short-term Student Leader Information packet if you are a student leader. Please don't forget to download the Core Competencies for Short-term Leaders as well.
- Short-term Veterinary Mission Manual
- If you are participating in a short-term trip, this manual will have all the information you need! Download it by clicking here.
- Foreign Animal Disease Liability Waiver
- If you are participating in a short-term trip, you will need to complete this waiver that confirms your knowledge and understanding of foreign animal disease risks. Download it by clicking here.
- Expense Sheets
- If you have participated in a short-term trip, please complete the expense sheet. Download it by clicking here.
- Short-Term Post-Trip Debriefing Guide
- If you have participated in a short-term trip, this debriefing guide will be beneficial as you return home. Download the Participant Debriefing Guide by clicking here. Or if you are a trip leader, download the Trip Leader Debriefing Guide by clicking here.
- Re-Entry Culture-Shock Information
- If you have participated in a short-term trip, this information will help as you transition back home. Download it by clicking here.
Mission Apprenticeship Forms
|Open All | Close All|
- Mission Apprenticeship Application
- If you are interested in serving in the CVM Mission Apprenticeship program, you must first complete the Mission Apprenticeship Application. If you are already a member of the CVM Short-term Volunteer Mission Pool, you do NOT need to complete this form. Click here for the online application form, or download the PDF form here.
- Mission Apprenticeship Assessment
- If you are interested in serving in the Mission Apprenticeship program, you must complete the Mission Apprenticeship Assessment form. This form is vital for us to determine your fit in the mission field. Download the PDF form here.
- Pastoral Reference
- Professional Reference
- Personal Reference
- As part of the application process to be a part of the CVM Mission Apprenticeship program, you must have a personal reference. This should be a non-family member who knows you well and can provide an assessment of your strengths and weaknesses. Click here to access the online form, or download the PDF version here.
|Open All | Close All|
- Mission Interest Assessment
- Interested in serving long-term in missions with CVM? Download the Mission Interest Assessment form.
- CVM Doctrinal Statement
- To download the Doctrinal Statement of Christian Veterinary Mission, click here.
- Spiritual Health Assessment
- To download the Spiritual Health Assessment form, click here.
- Application for Employment 0909
- Application for Employment 0909 with CRISTA Ministries. Download this form here.
- CRISTA CVM Application
- Christian Veterinary Mission is a part of CRISTA Ministries. If you are applying for long-term missions this application is a necessary form. Download the form here.
- Learning Needs Assessment (LNA)
- Download this excel learning needs self-assessment tool with links of related trainings and reading material. Send it to CVM for training recommendations if you wish, or use it for your own planning. Click here to download the excel sheet.
- Long-term Reading List